Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year!

Wow, 2011 is finally here! I must say I'm looking forward to seeing what unfolds for this fresh set of 365 days.

The previous year was good and brought my first taste of success to me and I am forever grateful! I wrote 5 books within that span, worked 3 jobs, (at different times), started graduate school, moved, and dealt with life overall. Not a bad lot in all I'd say.

So far in this year, I have no job (but am ardently searching), I have a new book out in March (with a contracted publisher again)!, we want to move very badly (awful place we live in, wish we'd never signed awful)...and have gotten further into both schooling (near my 3rd semester) and have also picked up a hobby again that I'd left due to medical issues 5 1/2 years ago. I've never been happier to get back to strapping on ice skates!

I didn't make any resolutions; I never do. I am still in survival mode which doesn't leave room for things like that. I'm still broke, living on the temp assignment wages I can find, and driving the same car I've had for over 5 years. I'm thinking of learning to can items and grow my own.

Well, that's it for me, how about you? Did you or do you make any resolutions? What were they? Do you generally keep them or do they slip away after a week or two?

If anything; I have goals. Job, house, move, car, skate, school, dance, done.

Happy new year!!!

S. L. Danielson, Author

No comments:

Post a Comment