Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Time for Plan C


Well boys n girls...it is time for Plan C.  Plan Creative or Charming or something else I haven't conjured just yet.

Plan A went away in 2015; that was, a marriage, a house, the little white picket fence and goals. My life got complicated. (VERY)

Plan B was going great! New man, new state, new environment, and a great job.  Well...that job went away in January.

So now...I still have my man (my fiance), a roof over my head, and a brain full of creativity (it's just stuck in neutral).  I also have loads of education (which is a blessing a curse).  A Masters is terrific if it's in your current field and you have a job already.

Have you ever reached a point for your Plan C?  My goal now is to try to land any type of gig, but to work very much on my long-neglected books, ads, networking, etc.

I wish you (and me) luck!!




No comments:

Post a Comment