Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

T-Minus 24 Days


Only 24 days to go!!! Wahooo!

To all my fellow brides-to-be do you do a countdown?  I did, since almost the day we set 'the' date! I kept it on the fridge and marked it down faithfully every single day.

Now? With only three weeks and change to go; we can almost relax.  This is a small affair, outdoors, no big receptions. The biggest worry was getting the flowers, which I just picked up last Saturday. :)

Next? To get the actual license, candy for goody bags, choose food, and be sure the mother of the groom has a nice outfit.

Oh...and to teach the groom to dance.  That'd be nice too. LOL

Anyone else with an October wedding? My last one was too...this time of year is hot! 

What are your issues with last-minute items?

Happy weddings!



No comments:

Post a Comment