Search This Blog

Thursday, February 22, 2018

In Memoriam...


My precious little Cali lost the fight Tuesday morning after a long, touch-n-go weekend that included an ER vet and her regular vet.  She had just turned 18.

End stage kidney disease, hyperthyroid (newly discovered) and high glucose was too much for this little angel. She weighed only 6 lbs as it was. When it was the end, she weighed 5.

This little darling meant the world to all of us (both my ex hubby and current) and myself. She was a very vocal, lively, moody, silly, adorable, beautiful girl and she will be missed beyond description.

If you have furbabies, let them know what they mean to you now, in this life. I am wracked with guilt over every time I got frustrated or missed a sign...but she is in the best place possible now and knows how much we loved her.

Rest in Peace, Cali! I await you over the Rainbow Bridge


No comments:

Post a Comment