Search This Blog

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Nanowrimo winner at last!!!




I remember last year I had heard of Nano and truly wanted to do it..I was all set and had a story forming in my mind....when tragedy struck. My father-in-law died on November 11th and all hell broke loose in my personal life. Writing was out of the question and wasn't even on my brain again until sometime the following March!

Finally though, working through things and with help; life went on. When this November rolled around, I was determined to do it! I had two writing buddies that would help unstick my thoughts and get me rolling again, plus a wonderful beta that wouldn't let me post until it made sense!

So...long story short, this year I won Nano! 59K words in about 23 days. Ahhhh. I finally did it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment